Tuesday, January 17, 2006


the DORK that i am
*Seems like things have turned a few degrees back to almost-normal. And Im glad. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
i am such a dork

*Ill be going to La Salle Greenhills on Thursday with Jana, Lav, and Joanna to participate in the "Annual Girls' Interscholastic Math Competition". How predictable it is to have LSGH host such an all-girls event. Haha. Zobel came in 1st runner up last 2003. Then on 2004, Zobel bagged the first place (Millicent Tan's batch O:). Last year, we werent as fortunate, so this year I think theyre pressing us to "work harder" so we can get the "championship title" back. (Notice the quotation marks? Im trying to make it sound exciting. Its like comparing numbers and figures to rebounds and goals. Haha) I was assigned to Geometry, and gahd, even Sir Laqui said its going to be the hardest subject matter to be tackled (or something like that). The fact that I never liked Geom in the first place, and the thought of having to memorize postulates and all sorts of blahblahs again arent helping either. But because I dont want to end up letting my "teammates" and the Math teachers down (Im sure everyone else wont care anyway, haha), I better put off some precious YM-time now and start frying my head with m-a-t-h.

*I replied to my Mom a while ago and told her that I am being considered as a candidate to represent our school in the "Search for Muntinlupa's Ten Outstanding Students" for 2006. Being the realist that I am, I dont really expect to be chosen. Knowing how much my other batchmates have accomplished throughout their high school lives makes me realize that my chances are way beyond slim. Id rather be rooting for my friends, especially my best friend -whom I am certain has an uber great chance of being acclaimed as one of the best-est around- and even that fills me up with pride. Im just glad that letter from Ms Padua came. Thats more than enough for me, coz I already got my prize:

Mom's reply: "Talaga? Sobra mo naman ako talaga pinapasaya. You bring good news to me almost everyday. The Lord really is good."

He sure is. :)

*SI Circle 96 reunited!
After a few months of not meeting for our Circle Day, we finally met up in the Cadlum again during recess. Too bad we werent complete. :( But its always fun to have these guys around. Im definitely going to miss these people when I leave Zobel.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


*I just had to post this, for this has been forever imprinted upon my innocent mind the moment I saw it a few weeks ago.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

click here to check out Elton John's wedding dress

*added to my list: to fight for those who cant fight

*pagbati:
Advanced Happy Birthday to Tinay Ochangco, Camille Revilla, Justin Fuentes, and Boggs Mendoza! (January 18) :)

- n|x - was loved at 4:29 PM
[link to post] [4 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]