Wednesday, January 04, 2006


Survey
Huwoah. Its freakin' 3:36 AM and I have to go to school in a few hours. Hahahahahaha.
*Sanity fades*
I cant sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

I couldve replied to the people who texted me, but noooo, I just had to run out of credits. O:
I couldve woken up earlier this morning (er, yesterday morning rather) so Id be sleepy as soon as the sun hides, but noooo, I just had to wake up at past 12.
I couldve rested my pitiful body and eaten something healther and more filling than M&M's for dinner, but noooo, I just had to be an endorphin-junkie.

I am so gonna be dead in class today. :X

To rid myself of boredom, let me answer this survey from Mariel's LJ.. :D

WRATH
1. Who did you last get angry with? my Freshman brother (GRR)
2. What is your weapon of choice? tears (guiltifiers), nasty glares, blaring taunts
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? i always do, nyaha
4. How about of the same sex? not really
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? mom and brother
6. What is your pet peeve? fakers, plastic people, irresponsibility, insensitivity, mediocrity, and the list goes on...
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? im a i-cant-be-mad-at-anyone person, so i just end up crying to get rid of them (the grudges I mean...pathetic, aint it?)

SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? sleep early! eat breakfast (seriously)
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 5 PM :D
3. Who have you been meaning to contact, but haven't? my sis O: and those people who have been texting me constantly (too bad Ive been too E-load-deprived lately)
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? er, "i just cant..." hahaha. o:
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? yes. i am that bored.
6. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? just a few hours ago. i was playing with my phone (coz like i said, i couldnt sleep) hehe

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? starbucks' java jelly
2. Meat eaters are? carnivores? haha
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting outing or event? err, a bottle of beer (eeek, i am such a loser)
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? if theres one thats named Forget To Eat Your Meals Inc., then yes
5. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? SWEEETS! endorphins :P~

LUST
1. How many people have you seen completely naked? 1...2...3? haha.
2. How many people have seen YOU completely naked? hmm..can anyone answer this for me? lol.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? nope.. well, actually, it depends on the circumstantces. plunging necklines, unzipped pants...those count as isolated cases. haha.
4. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? for the guys - eyes and shoulders
5. Have you ever been made a proposition by a prostitute? no, wth
6. Have you ever had a pregnancy test? nope, but i remembering tinkering with one
7. Is love at first sight really lust? how should i know?

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own? i dont have any :(
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Petit Monde, Guess
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? travel to Europe, buy a car and a uber nice cam
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? rich (id be famous then anyway, haha)
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? how boring? my life's been one boring job, what's the difference?
6. Have you ever stolen anything? i steal coins from cabinets and pens i find on top of my table
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? 600something (too bangag to add, lol)

PRIDE
1. What is one thing that you've done that you're most proud of? GSET lyrics :D
2. One thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? top 7 ranking; consistent first honor
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? save lives, have a family, make my own mark, etc.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? yes. O: or being the 11th or the 21st...you get what i mean.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? i dont exactly remember. do PS2 games count? lol.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? >:) teamwork! >:)
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? i didnt sleep! (is that something to be proud of? haha) and was in charge of the house the whole day :)

ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? their house/car
2. Who would you want to go on "trading spaces" with? Oprah Winfrey or Bono :D
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? this is a hard one. can I be Tom Welling's wife? how about Supergirl? Angelina Jolie?
4. Have you ever been cheated on? a lot of times. o: lol.
5. Have you ever cheated? uh huh :/
6. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? ive always wanted to grow TALLER, but my genes and sleeping habits dont exactly permit me to
/ thinner legs, thinner arms, thinner everything? (girls, geez), nicer nose and eyes (blah blah blah..)
7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Gluttony. :D :D :D

Wuah. 4:05 am. Hahaha.
Our maid's up and cooking breakast already.
Great.
Im going to attend my first day in school this year SLEEPLESS.
Hurrah. :)


- n|x - was loved at 3:36 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]