Tuesday, February 21, 2006


a sweet surprise
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
cupid doesnt lie, but you wont know unless you give it a try...


"The moments of happiness we enjoy take us by surprise. It is not that we seize them, but that they seize us."
- Ashley Montagu

Thank you :)

***

I miss my best friends! I miss my whole barkada! It feels like I havent seen them in ages! Seryoso! Wuahhhh. I miss you guys! :(

They both have boys now kasi, kaya ayan, nawawala na sa aking paningin.
Ahaha. DEEEEH.
Just kidding huns. Love ya! :)

***

Happy Birthday to my oh-so-lovable brother, Nino!

Image hosting by Photobucket
You just turned 10 yesterday (February 21)! Double digit na age mo! (yes, he reads my blogs, kaya nga lagi sya may picture dito eh, haha). Now I completely understand how our parents find solace and bliss at the very sight of their children. :) God knows how many smiles you manage to put on my face every single time. Our vanity pics show how close we are to each other. I know who your crush is. And well, you know how my so-called love life goes too. *haha* Its an Ate-brother thing you know. And I sure am proud of you. Love you! :)

My favoritest pics ever:
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

- n|x - was loved at 11:12 PM
[link to post] [7 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]