Monday, January 30, 2006


Hurrah for fate!
Bwahahahahahahahaha.
Geez. Asians. :P
Image hosting by Photobucket

It was just probably because of certain biological occurences within me that I was all cranky the whole weekend.
But I gave up my old method of release (the ol' use of thy lactrimal glands) and opted to write about everything I chewed on and took in for the past couple of nights.
And in the last part of my journal entry, I said a prayer addressed to the Big Guy up there.
There came a point when I wanted to question the tiring cycle he'd put me in. But for some reason, the pen didnt quite agree with my chagrin.

Somehow I knew things were gonna get better.
And they just did. :)

Faith and optimism are indeed enticing.
Try them more often, and youll see how far you can go with them. :)

***
I love people-watching.
My school bus isnt exactly brand new (in fact, I think its my age), so we put our windows down in the afternoon. I dont mind having my hair look like a battered broom after every ride and being stared at by passersby.

I enjoy the sight of little kids playing tag in the streets (makes me look back to my "tagu-taguan"/"langit-lupa" days), Nanays busy scolding their young boys for being all dirty from playing basketball (my Mom does it all the time), students with thirst-quenching Coke bottles in hand by Aling Nena's sari-sari store, the Mamang Guard saluting and faking a smile for Mang Robert, a rich teen with a red car zooming past me, pretty college girls wearing Nursing uniforms while being stared at by the Banana vendor...and the list goes on.

They may not be comparable to the Incas (my dreams of reaching the ruins of Machu Picchu are kicking in), Brangelina (if youre up to date with the latest Hollywood news, youll know what Im talking about), or Manny Pacquaio (our most celebrated hero since Darna), but it is evident that these people have their own stories to tell.

Im just amazed by how everyone is made the star of his own show. No artsy angles. No scripts. Just one roving camera that is the person's perspective and - "Action!" - theyre on.

Watching people go about their daily lives is fun.
But I bet watching my biography on some imaginary-magical-out-of-this-world film would be hilarious. :P

***
Kung Hei Fat Choi (how do you spell it?) by the way! :)
Its the year of the Fire Dog I think. And they say dogs are lucky.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Ive never actually had one. :( My Mom's allergic and my brother has asthma. :(
And Im scared of dogs too, coz I dont know how to act around them. :( Lol.
After I graduate...I MUST have one like it. Haha.

***
Just the grad song for Music, the Intrams, and the Fil play to go.
In 2 months were outta here Seniors! :P

- n|x - was loved at 8:31 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]