Thursday, March 30, 2006


because I am bored
On my way to Batangas a few months ago, I was in the van with my family and saw 2 rainbows in the sky. Seeing one array of colors above your head is amazing enough, imagine seeing two. They were so pretty that I ended up making a mental note to blog about it and elaborate at how at that very moment, i realized that there are bigger, better things in life than just my personal concerns. Since it amazingly rained today as well, I was reminded of this and so here i am, blogging about it--scratching it off my mental to-do-list. Heaven knows how much I love the rain. Much more rainbows.

I am such a girly girl.

Now i can fill up my brain with more useless things--such as my personal concerns and random acts of boredom.

- n|x - was loved at 3:17 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]