Wednesday, March 29, 2006


how do you bring about a smile without even trying to?
The funny thing is...i meant it.

Sometimes we do things without even knowing why or how we end up doing them. We are caught up with the satisfaction of the moment that we forget the prerequisites of such acts. Consequences are inevitable and thus, we are left with no choice but to look back and recall the very same questions we were presented with in the first place.

What do you exactly want?

With hope that this unending cycle finally ceases to exist, we hold on to that one thing so dear to us. Perhaps not one of them may present it in a complete package, but we somehow manage to pick up the pieces of the puzzle and, again, hope that we come up with one big and clear picture for good.

Giving off a vibe of a focused lack of attention is a faulty in one's behalf. I perhaps may have very well given off unaware forewarnings of oblivion or neglect. These are unavoidable in my behalf, if I may say so myself, but I am regretful nonetheless.

Im still waiting for that one day when everything will fall into place.
Maybe I should stop looking past the horizon, veer off the unreachable end, and look at what awaits behind me.
Maybe then Id chance upon a live reverie. :)

***

Went to Zobel this morning to get my card and finalize my clearance.
I had to effing pay 500 bucks for (get this) being so responsible enough to have been tasked to collect the fair shirt payments of my class but being so unlucky enough to have had extra orders from my classmates who had to cash in as well for fair shirts they didnt even receive! Now Ms-(insert last name here) has also been instigating that we had P790 worth of balance due (?), but in my oh-so-organized list (may tables pa of payments and number of shirts etc per DAY, haha) , we only had P490orsomething worth of fair shirts left to pay. Grrr. Long story.O: Anyway, enough of that. Hope I still get to reimburse my money. Im flat broke this summer. :
My grades are back to normal. Yay! As in my first term and third term grades are almost exactly alike. What happened to me during the second term? Oh yeah. You did? Haha.

Had to run around the campus which I will so dearly miss for a while. Good thing I found a couple of classmates with whom I could tag along with as we search for Ms Padua, Ms Cruz, etc. Was supposed to meet up with Jana, but I ended up going Went to Town after with Hugh, Jim, and Raissa. Met up with Toba too eventually. After eating and playing in Timezone, Hugh, Toba, and I ended up watching Venom (ugh) and Ice Age 2 (loved it!) together while Jim and Raissa watched Ice Age 2 earlier on. Raissa also cut her hair short and had it dyed in a couple of colors. She looked gorgeous with her new hair! Made me consider trying on a whole different look for college. Mag-U-UP pa naman ako. >:)

Nasan na yung letter from UP Diliman?! Waah. Must call tomorrow.O:

Oh, and I went to Festi after with my parents.
It was just so wrong of me to wear heels. Ngarr. Now my feet are hurting like hell.

I miss my friends. :(

Haha. Anyway, Im too tired to type.
And Ive been sounding like a ditsy blogger lately. I hate it.

Oh, and Rico Blanco just viewed my Multiply site (after I so cleverly stalked his, hihi). Yes, the real one I believe.
Close na kami ng aking 345984759746th idol/crush. Ohyes. Marry me, Rico, and pass on your incredible talents to our lovely kids. Haha. :)

EK or Splash Island next week, anyone up for it? :D


- n|x - was loved at 11:35 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]