Wednesday, April 12, 2006


MUSH ALERT
This is no time for mush, I know. But after having watched that reality TV show on ETC and having read Lari's blog, I just had to put it here. Weird. Lol.

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
***
*you look at me and say "wow she is the one that got away"....i look at you and say "your the one that let me go"*

"the one that got away" -- Who is she in a guy's life? I've noticed that guys use this label to girls. To certain special girls, that is. If you know what i mean :)

Often, she's known as the girl whom you've already lost. The one you've regretted that you let go. The one that's supposed to be with you right now - but sadly, isn't. The one who's supposed to be loving YOU, not him. The one that supposedly should be "THE ONE" for YOU. She's the one who has always been there for you throughout the long run. The one who always waited - waited for nothing - waited until she got tired of waiting and found someone else she knows is much more worth it; or at least that what she knows and believes in. The one who always stood by you inspite of your indecisiveness and infatuation. She could have been the one you spent time with while you were looking for THE ONE; but you were too stupid to realize that she was "the one" all along. Now, she's the one you think of everynight before you go to sleep, you think of what could have been if only you took the risks and took the fall, if you only made the right decisions way before it was too late - `cause it's now too late; and when you think of her, with the fact that she belongs to someone else already, that she's with another already -- it hurts.. so much, to the point that you would do anything to get her back again - but it sinks in again - IT'S TOO LATE NOW. Yes, you guys are still friends - but it's haprd; to know that now, you're "just a friend" to her. But when it all falls down, you're happy for her. Even though her happiness means that you're not in it. `Cause you know very well that she deserves to be happy after all this time. It hurts, yes, it does.. But that'll pass. Be happy for her, `cause she is - very. Stay friends - no awkwardness of whatsoever. For her, you still are her friend & she is still there for you. It may not be like before, but she's there. She's already the one that got away - it's too late. Learn from her. -- Don't let this happen to anyone else when you find another "the one" - if ever you will. :)

next time, *forget the risks, take the fall.. if it's what you want, then it's worth it all..*

***

True, true, true. Haha!
I couldnt have sait it better. Love it Lari (she made it herself)! Thanks! :)
Visit her Multiply! >>Click here<<

***
Im off to Batangas in a few hours. Ill be gone till Sunday (yay!). It's been a tradition in my family to go there come Holy Week. I wasn't allowed to go to Pagudpud with my friends because of this, but I completely understand, especially now that my Lolo is sick. :
My Tita called me up a while ago telling me that they had a "surprise" for me. Hmmmm...
Lol.

I admit to have tried to be "religious" but I think one's faith should not be dictated to you by formulated prayers and wooden relics. Your spirituality should lead you on.
And for the next few days, thats what Im gonna work on.

A solemn and peaceful Holy Week to everyone. :)

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket


- n|x - was loved at 3:51 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]