Sunday, June 04, 2006


a full 180 degree turn
Sometimes, things have a way of putting the loose ends back together. It may take years and years of waiting or idleness, but when it's bound to happen, it will. And when it finally does, you will realize that what you once had was real despite of the brevity of the time you spent together.

It was definitely nice to see you again too. :)

***
Visit http://filipinoyouthunited.com
***

It has also been a loooong while since I last stayed up and chatted with a girl_friend till the wee hours of the morning (out of YM, that is). Di ako yung tipo ng tao na sobrang makwento (frankly, because I suck at it), but when I start bonding with someone, it can go on forever. And when that someone is somebody with whom youre related to by blood, even forever may not seem enough.

Seriously.
Its a girl thing.

***
Snapshot from the street party last night
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Whats not to love? :)

- n|x - was loved at 10:18 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]