Tuesday, May 30, 2006


of the pathetic and perfect
I seriously have to think twice before hitting that "Publish Post" button again. Whenever I come up with an entry, I just keep on typing whatever's in my head without even editing or re-reading what I just put. Because of that, I always end up either laughing or feeling pathetic for myself after I visit my own site and read the things in it.

I know Im such a loser for blogging every single day, but I am not as pathetic as Id like to think I am. Really. Hahaha.

Anyway, I know Ive been reiterating about how pathetic Im sounding here, but I just really have to share this.

I WAS 2 METERS AWAY FROM MARK HERRAS THE OTHER DAY! :D

I was having a perfectly bad day when he came in the same Pizza Hut we were eating in and sat by the table nearest ours. Oo na, jologs na kung jologs, haha! But hey, Chrissie and I found him cute even during his Starstruck days. He is, in fact, a dancer, has this bad boy image, and has an earring - what more can I ask for?! Er, okay, maybe brains and a whole lot more. But thats what those stars are for anyway right? To satisfy our eyes? Lol.

Speaking of stars, Ive been watching a lot of TV lately since Ive got nothing better to do anyway. And together with all those unnecessary rays from the television, Ive been absorbing a lot of thoughts and ideas too. Its amazing how all these models and celebrities get paid to look like a million bucks. Theyre beautiful for a living, and you have that to blame for the all the fuss theyre getting. And for a regular girl like me, Id like to think that those well-sculpted hottah hottah bodies and perfectly flawless faces are what I want to achieve. Sure, the very sight of them makes the boys' heads spin, but I learned from my guy friends that fabuloso high-profile girls arent what they necessarily need. While they still find it fun to fantasize and dream about having the perfect girl in their arms, they still prefer to end up with the girl who's perfect in her own way. Besides, it takes a lot more guts (and may i add, money and image) for guys to come up to that billboard-worthy mestiza than the simply-dressed chinita. Though the pressure is still on for regular girls to try to please the people around them, its still important to know that self-satisfaction is what they first need to achieve before anything else. A great personality from a real and genuine girl should do the trick if you want well-deserved attention. And if that isnt enough, Im sure that million megawatt smile will radiate your beauty and pop the eyes out of any beholder's head.

- n|x - was loved at 7:27 PM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]