Thursday, June 01, 2006


Hurray for June!
Since its June already, I decided to make a NEW LAYOUT for myself! Yay! *clap clap clap*
Naaliw ako sa kakabutingting ng photoshop at blogger, kaya ayan, di tuloy ako natulog. Haha!
It still isnt exactly done yet though. Still seems overdecorated to me, but whatever. Ill work on it more later. :D

Surprisingly, Ive become more productive for the past 2 days. Im actually getting things done! *clap clap clap*
I think Im ready to get over the sleep-all-day stay-up-all-night phase. 12 more days before my classes start, and I still have some overdue things to accomplish like getting my non-pro and buying things for my dorm. I wont be able to go online as often as I do now either (especially once I move to Katipunan) so I think its pretty obvious how Im abusing the internet priveleges I have now. Nevertheless, the sixth month of the year always excites me. And Im sure this one isnt going to be an exception.

Out with the old
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

in with the new
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...in more ways than one. :)

Make me happy! Visit http://supergurlnix.blogspot.com often then comment and/or tag! :D
*clap clap clap*

- n|x - was loved at 5:00 AM
[link to post] [3 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]