Sunday, May 28, 2006


sabaw
03.27.06

You are my mercenary
The one who lurks within the grave
The eye behind my head
For whom this cradle has been made

You are my mastermind
The creator of the ephemeral plan
The brain behind the grid
For whom I offer both my hands

You are my confidant
THe sole keeper of my wrath
The bridge of broken roads
For whom I cross thy father's path

You are my superior
The hand that holds my very fate
The truth Ill never know
For whom forever cannot wait

***
"Is numbness a presence or an absence?" someone asked in the past.
"Is there a cure for numbness?"
Now I ask the same thing.

- n|x - was loved at 12:03 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]