Saturday, June 10, 2006


it was good while it lasted
I seriously thought it was Saturday yesterday. I got so frustrated after finding out that my parents were gone when I woke up. I knew we were scheduled to cram shop for school things on the weekend. Its a good thing I only lost track of the date...er.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 days from now Ill be staying in a small room with people I dont even know. I will be surrounded by more people I dont even know and will be roaming the grounds of a university I barely barely barely know. I will have to brave the streets of Katipunan and shield myself from nasty criminals and air pollution. I will have to manage my own food intake and even my *kaching* now-improved amount of daily allowance. I will have to wisely choose what pair of jeans, shirt, and flipflops to wear as to not look stupid in the state university. Not only that, I think I have to actually do my homeworks, read in advance, and study till the sun rises for only God knows what.

Its true what theyve been telling me. It IS definitely easy to look stupid in UP. Especially if youre a freshman. I am pretty sure I will get lost and look lost for the first few days. My sudden hold of freedom and independence has yet to hit me, but I will have to sooner or later. And Im not complaining either.

Like they say, this is just the beginning. Of college. Of my suffering. Of my journey to being the greatest BAA-er there ever was. Or maybe not. But what the heck, I am so ready to conquer the world that is UP. Wish me luck! :)

***
The new house is almost done too. Well, sort of. Im gonna have to eventually learn to drive from Quezon City all the way to Sta. Rosa, Laguna as well. Bleh. O:
***
Summer lovin', had me a blast
Summer lovin', happened so fast
Met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days drifting away
To, uh oh, those summer nights

- n|x - was loved at 3:55 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]