Monday, June 05, 2006


weird but not
since phil tagged me...
RULES

The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly.. in the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names...

1. i eat chocnut (or hany or choco choco or taho) at least once a day. i cant last a day without one. =P~

2. at my age and gender, (though im not necessarily good at them) i can go on indulging in things that most boys enjoy. PS2, wrestling, racing, basketball, online games, anime, pigging-out, etc. having to live with 3 younger brothers all my life has definitely made me one of the boys.

3. i cry when i am in deep prayer. i cry while watching movies. i cried while watching some episodes of PBB. yes, i know, im such a crybaby. o: lol.

4. i squirm at the sound of zippers being zipped, balloons being rubbed, certain types of cloth being stroked. im also scared of cats. occasionally scared of dogs, though i badly want one.

5. as a form of exercise, i dance in front of the mirror in my room when no one is watching :P

6. according to my friends, i am the "heart" of the barkada, give good "love advice", understand the opposite sex, and is the "sentimental/mushy" one. yet, ive been single since birth :)

i tag everyone :)

***
And the ephemral post-summer binging continues. :x

- n|x - was loved at 8:25 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]