Sunday, September 24, 2006


good times
Jana's debut was a blast. After not having seen my high school friends for the longest time, seeing them last night made me miss hanging out with them all the more.

My best friend was all pretty in her dress, and unsurprisingly, everyone showered her with all the compliments she deserved.

She really is perfect in her own way.
Truly the sister I never had.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Advanced Happy Birthday hun!
Love you! :)
***

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSIE!

I really cant imagine going through college without you. You have been my confidant, my study-mate, my companion, my listener, my co-dancer, my fave co-app, my fellow nerd, my best friend.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All the laughs we shared for the past few months shall remain etched in me forever. Thank you for bearing with me and all my absurdities - I promise to make it up to you by treating you to our favorite source of happiness. :)

Oh and yeah, let the mush rush in, but this Ive got to say:
I dont need that Texas Square Sundae anymore...coz I already have you. :)

Hahaha.
Legal ka na! Happy 18th!
Love you Chrissie! :)

***
Cos all of the stars are fading away
Just try not to worry you'll see them some day
Take what you need and be on your way
And stop crying your heart out

- n|x - was loved at 1:28 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]