Monday, September 25, 2006


hogging the pc
Finally finished that damned paper after a whole day of sitting in front of the pc, eating, chatting, mailing, calling, texting, talking, etc.

Cramming is bad. Very very very bad.
But then, thats what Ill be doing for the next couple of days.

Soc Sci 2 report later and Eng1 report tomorrow.
Math17 exam on Wednesday and NatSci2 exam on Thursday (this is what Im most worried about).

Im going to celebrate once this is all over, I swear.
Maybe that NLDS in Cebu will ease the strife in me.

Man, I need Chocnut.
Happy-fiers, anyone? :|

***
Youve been reloaded.
And you2ve been deleted.

Kthanksbye. :)

- n|x - was loved at 1:33 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]