Saturday, September 23, 2006


Yan ang malabo. Malinaw?
Pics from earlier this evening (Apps Presentation):
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

***

I shall now abide by the philosophy which my dear friend so religiously practises:

"Dont chase em, just replace em!"

The Clarity of Labo stated that something or someone is malabo when one's expectations arent met by it/him/her. And although prior to the kalabuan, you actually thought that a spot of clarity would appear from afar, some twisted force falls short on you again and before you know it, youre back to square one.

But then, I also just realized how the whole "someone's bound to come my way" belief of single ladies is just a big, fat, lousy, myth. Sometimes, you just have to take things into your own hands.

Think about it.

***
Im just confused by all the weird hirits everyone keeps on making.
They tell me and give hints that... but then when I... they just end up laughing as to avoid my question.
There are? They do? Who are they? Why? Eh di magparamdam sila! Haha. :P

***
I KNOW IM GONNA REGRET WRITING ALL THESE, but what the heck.
I guess this is what lack of sleep and overabundance of stress does to a person whose sanity only hangs by a thread.

Yeah, thats me.

I need a life. A happy, worry-free, comforts-filled, (insert daydream here) life.
Hurrah :)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(And no, it isnt what youre thinking. The icons arent related to the entry, okay? I just got them from a friend's LJ page. Puhleez. Lol.)

- n|x - was loved at 12:54 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]