Friday, November 03, 2006


GC
1st Semester (17 units)

Math 17 - 1.75
Eng 1 - 1.25
Philo 1- 1.25
Soc Sci 2- 1.25
Nat Sci 2 - 1.75
PE - 1.00

GWA: 1.485

(Now, allow me to rant...)
That makes me a College Scholar then (thats if I computed for my GWA correctly)?
BLEH. To be a Univ Scholar a GWA of 1.45 is required. DAMMIT. So close yet so far! O:
Nat Sci 2 kasi eh. Di na nga ako magcucut. And I shall limit the uncalled for trips to SM/Gateway and unsought tambay hours. :| Hahahaha.

Okay, I must remember next sem that MATH 100 (Intro to Calculus) = 5 units. And that my math class isnt for studying for my other classes. o:
Must. nerdify. myself. :)

- n|x - was loved at 3:47 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]