Friday, November 03, 2006


first on my christmas wishlist
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball
Save us all, tell me life is beautiful
Mirror, mirror on the wall

Who is the man I see
Where Im supposed to be
I lost my heart
Under the iron sea"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I LOVE KEANE.
It doesnt surprise me why their keyboard-dominated music and poetic lyrics appeal to me so much. Soft-rock is perfect for the "emo but nots" for it captivates ones fancy for melodramatic tunes. Ive loved them since "Somewhere Only We Know" and up until "Atlantic" came, Id still have myself drift off to dreamland while lullabied by their music.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"And why'd you say
Its just another day, nothing in my way
I dont wanna go, I dont wanna stay
So there's nothing left to say?"

- n|x - was loved at 2:49 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]