Thursday, November 02, 2006


runs in the blood
DREAMS ARE ILLUSIONS...
LIFE IS A LIE...
WHEN YOU LIE TO YOURSELF...

When the sun sets on my day it always leaves me as if fearing to be with me. Now, i'm left to bask in the darkness which has its claws in my throat. Thos same hands have forced me to rise once again. After all that has happened i had lost all hope of my light, all possible thoughts and feelings towards the light were now the property of this darkness that had embraced me. The hoped that the light would stay away from me now. I was now one with the darkness, i would only weaken it again. Such light was a gift to the world, and i was the reason it weakened. I couldn't stand the thought of making it go through that again. I was now crying, tears that waited for so long to fall on my cold heart now fell on it burning it with its intense feelings. All that i asked the darkness was that it stay away from the light. It agreed but in the process i had to stay away as well. I hadn't expected that but it was important to me that the light was never to weaken because of me. I stood there in my lifeless state, whose tears were burning his heart and with the sun leaving him with the darkness at the end of each day...

-frozen heartbeat

I didnt write that.
The whole thing's from my brother's blog.
"Frozenheart" is what he calls it. :\

Guess whatever this is - its in our veins. Haha!

***
I seriously cannot spend the rest of my life doing nothing. The utter boredom is so numbing that its starting to hurt.

And Im fuglier than ever.
Great.

Looks like all this jiving matches the day of the dead.
How amusing.

"When you wish upon a star, nothing happens..."

- n|x - was loved at 12:48 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]