Saturday, December 09, 2006


Maybe...
or maybe not.

***

I am compelled to fill this space out with interesting and supposedly-witty narrations of my life's mundane unfolding, but that urge to do so is outweighed by the need to feel the ground again and land back where I elevated from.

After all, life really is all just about the ups and the downs.
You have to choose to hang on to the ups, and drive yourself out from the downs each and every single time.

Its all a matter of timing.

***

I want the week to end already. I wont be able to go to Tuesday's ABAM/AIESEC/PX victory party thing, so I guess err that's that. Im excited to witness the Lantern Parade this coming Friday though. I need a break. My much awaited seclusion from the world is nearing again. *Evil laugh*

Can't wait for our Sta Rosa-sleepover/Tagaytay-trip! :)

***
My Christmas anthem:

Last night I took a walk in the snow
Couples holding hands, places to go
Seems like everyone but me is in love
Santa, can you hear me ?

I sign my letter that I sealed with a kiss
I send it off and just said this
I know exactly what I want this year
Santa, can you hear me ?

I want my baby, baby
I want someone to love me someone to hold
Maybe, Maybe
Be all my own in a big red bow

Santa, can you hear me ?
I have been so good this year
And all I want is one thing
Tell me my true love is here
He's all I want just for me
Underneath my Christmas tree
I’ll be waiting here
Santa that’s my only wish this year.

And yes, its by Britney Spears. Hahahah :)

- n|x - was loved at 2:22 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]