Sunday, December 10, 2006


Of holding on or letting go
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got teary-eyed at the very words he gave while my heart swelled at her confessions. I felt for my friends. Somehow, getting caught up in their relationship as an onlooker has gotten me tangled up in their own dire wants and confusing pains. I am not one to speak of their reasons, but when it boils down to a pitchfork in the road - a grave matter of holding on or letting go - either way, no one is exempted from the hurt that comes along with it.

Experience has taught me that trusting your mind, and only your mind, is never safe. Weighing out what is right from what is desired always turns the scale into a dysfunctional tool. Choosing what is right now from what will be better tomorrow is almost always full of uncertainty as one tries to dodge the propositions of the heart.

The cyclical endings of my life's chapters have also embedded a virtue of taking risks and avoiding regrets upon me. From that, I learned that you should take the power to choose what you want, what you love, and what you wish to do with your life. No one else can do it for you. Only you could make you happy.
Whatever happens, Ill be here for you two.
He loves you, she loves you.
Thats all there is to it.

- n|x - was loved at 12:49 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]