Thursday, February 08, 2007


Because this day deserves a blog entry
"I refust to adhere to society's perception of academic aptitude and mental ability.
Translation: Ayoko nang mag-aral!" Hahaha.

The Math100 exam drained half the life out of me and the more I look back the more bittersweet I feel. Bitter because it was effing hard (were they kidding when they said that its easier than Math17?) and my dreams of getting an uno in Calculus are long gone, but sweet because its finally over and done with - and oh, I realized that I wasnt as Math-stupefied as I thought I was because I wasn't the only one who found the 2nd Long Exam hard. Haha!

After ranting and raving about the velocity of a bird that crossed the path of a flying engagement ring and the maximum tour group revenue for hours and hours more, we resorted to the comforting indulgence that TOSH brings us every time. We again enjoyed our pastas over priceless conversations and tummy-aching laughs. If Im going to be friends with the same set of people until I graduate (that is 3 to 4 years from now) then Im guranteed a lifetime of memories. So maybe Ill be a few thousand pesos poorer because of our frequent and unplanned days and nights out, but hey, the UBEs will remain priceless. (Nakanaman! :)

After that, Ricoy and Alexis went with me to the Ateneo Press to buy another copy of the stupid Kasaysayan book Im supposed to read (after losing it in the Math building) and finish by the end of the month. Talkaboutawasteofmoney. Oh well, at least by the time Im done with it, Ill be richer in knowledge of the revolution and the popular movements in the Philippines (aka rallies) *sarcastic face*

We then ended up watching UAAP volleyball games with Chrissie and Mike at the Blue Eagle Gym, and boy did my jaw drop. The first game was that of the women's with macho ladies from UST and FEU battling it out in all their athletic-holiness. It's amazing how some girls dont even look or act like they have estrogen in them because of how strong and brawny they appear to be. That's one of my biggest frustrations in life. Not just the macho-ness or the long legs, but how I wasnt exactly blessed with athletic skills. And no, those few meetings in Track & Field back in High School dont count. Maybe dancing can be taken into consideration, but hardcore sports still call for way more than just waving, popping, footwork, and pa-cute skills. (Dont get me wrong though, because dancing can be hardcore too as it entails hard work, people. Believe it! Haha) So anyway, we also watched the match of the men (and not-so-men) from UP (WOOT) and FEU who were tied for first in the standings. The game lasted till the 5th set, and oh meh ged, that must have been one of the most exciting volleyball games Ive watched in my entire 18-year-and-11-month-old life! ANG GAGALING NILA, amp. Haha! Both teams displayed electrifying, eye-popping, hair-raising, mind-blowing, and all those other amazing -INGs performances as they drilled holes on the court with their spikes. Sorry if I sound like it was the first time Ive seen an actual volleyball game up close, but it just amazes me how some people could be soooo damn good at the things that they love and enjoy doing. If only more people could find their niche like those excellent college athletes have, then we'd all stop settling for mediocrity and actually attain arete. Plansofdomination, baby.

Oh, and here's a shout out to all the fun-loving and funny gay guys out there: I want you as my friend! I seriously want a gay best friend. Someone who wont care about what other people may think, someone who'll be game for anything, someone I can share fashion and boy tips with *gags*...and all those nitty-gritty things. This want for gay companionship has always existed, but it was again fuelled by this funny Atenean guy-slash-girl who kept on making hilarious hirits in the game today. I couldnt tell if he, together with all the rest of the Ateneans near us, were really cheering FEU on or if they were dissing them, but his /her(whatever) whole mockery of the Tamaraw cheers (which Im sure was done just for fun and not meant to offend anyone) during the entire game kept us laughing our heads off.

"U-ni-ber-si-dad ng MalayongSilangan!" = Far Eastern University daw. Hahaha!

Bottom line is, I want a GAY FRIEND. Anyone intrested? *wink wink* LOL.

Anyway, so that was how my fun day went. Now I only have a report to work on and hundreds of pages to read. More fun. Hurrah! Haha.

G'morning! :)

PS - I want a MotoRazr for my birthday!
PS2 - Cant wait for Fire Drill and the whole of AIESEC Week!
PS3- I know about the timer and the timba now, okay? Sports commentator, tss. Haha :P

Give me a chance to hold on
Just give me something to hold onto
It's so clear now that you are all that I have
I have no fear now you are all that I have
-Snow Patrol



- n|x - was loved at 12:11 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]