Tuesday, January 30, 2007


lets get physical and nerdy
It's been days since I last posted anything close to profundity in this blog. I've been too tired and busy to even blab about my rather bland life, but at least that still keeps me on my toes.

Chrissie and I jogged (sort of) around the oval yesterday. With the intent of burning calories in our head, we shamelessly slow-jogged (okay, so maybe I walked a third of the time) by the sidewalk, and at times, on the road and dared Ikots to hit us straight on. That was how determined we were to get back into shape (as if Chrissie isn't in shape already). We went back to the Tambayan and suddenly had a craving for Cello's doughnuts and dips. The magical feeling still lingers in me until now, but we both decided to refuse to our heart and sweet tooth's desires and went with what our brain was dictating us - eat healthy! Ergo, we hitched a ride with Iara and Crisette and ate Asian Salads at KFC. Who knew we could resist magical doughnuts and eat leaves with croutons instead? Hah! That's one small step for us, and one giant leap for our calorie count. :D

***

Having had to do my work in the Exchange Department of AIESEC has been both tedious and fulfilling. Trying to get a job for talented young people from all over the world to a company here in the Philippines gave me a feel of what it would really be like a few years from now. Seeing their resumes boasting loads of credentials, achievements, and experience made me want to actually aspire bigger in terms of my academics. Though Ive been learning a lot this semester, I haven't really been doing much for my GE subjects now since I deem most of them irrelevant to my course (except for Math 100). But come this summer and 2nd year, I would give anything to ace my BA and Econ subjects. *end of dream sequence ends here*


***
I have had a lot of things in my head that Ive been meaning to write about, but laziness and DSL-deprivity at home proved to be annoying hindrances. But aside from those minute things, Ive been free from worry and problems for a while now - its both great and scary, really. Great, because who doesnt want to be happy, right? Scary, because Im just watching out for that maximum extrema that would push me back down to a negative slope.

Okay fine, that was effing nerdy, but what the hell. :)

Gotta go and walk to the Math building now. Swoosh! Off I go! Haha :D

Labels:


- n|x - was loved at 7:52 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]