Monday, February 05, 2007


I did that?
You know how sometimes we re-read the past entries on our blogs and diaries and feel like were reading about another person's life? Thats exactly how I felt a while ago, and I just realized how mushy and emo I tend to be when Im wallowing in my emotions at the time I was writing them.

Eew.

Im surprised some people still even bother to read my blogs. Haha.

***
I DROVE FROM QUEZON CITY TO MUNTINLUPA LAST SATURDAY!
From Agham Road (Pisay) all the way to our house! We even passed by Festi and Town!
Achievement! Booyeah! :D

***
I had trouble sleeping last night because I kept worrying about my upcoming Math100 exam. I got -5 in my last exam because of stupid stupid stupid mistakes. I feel all shaky now just thinking about it (Marian and Alexis both know how much I ranted on that fateful day). Whenever Im rattled or lacking in confidence, my judgment and the rest of my brain cells desert me. So not good :|

***
Went to Absinth last Friday and had loads of fun! Cant wait for the REAL PARTY at the end of Feb! GO AIESEC WEEK! :D

***
"Its tough to stay single in this world where everybody expects you to be with somebody. But staying single is not about having no choice; rather, its a result of making intelligent choices."

And that is the story of my single life.
Thank you Jana love for that quote. :P

- n|x - was loved at 7:41 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]