Sunday, January 14, 2007


of lights in the sky
Brandology 101 - AdCore
So maybe Sari Sari isnt Mango, and someone else loves Chocnut as much as I do... Haha.

I have always been interested in Advertising and Marketing (ergo my application to Adcore and JMA) so the seminar yesterday had my eyes and ears glued to the speaker. The professor who did the talk was really good, and hearing him lecture about Brandology without boring me for one bit made me want to be a BA major and ditch Accountancy...but then my Mother dear wont like that. Nyaha. It was really fun though - it made me feel all college-y. HAHA. :P

MOA/World Pyro Olympics


Ive always been fascinated by fireworks. Even though we spent more time getting stuck in traffic than looking up at the sky, it was still worth it. The lights in the sky were breathtaking. :)
If ever a miracle happens and I get married someday, Id want fireworks at the end. Whee! Haha! :P

While waiting for our pizza and the putukan...
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I rubbed off some camwhoring kalandian to my twin sister, Alexis who came with whom I pigged out with in the car with the rest of my family :)

Earlier that day (at Alexis' dorm)...

Guard: Alexis, magkapatid ba kayo?
*Me & Alexis look at each other*
Guard: Magkamukha kasi kayo eh!
Me: Oo naman po, hindi ba halata? :P

Later that night, Alexis fell in love...

with my brother. :P

And we were all camera-happy. Haha!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

More pictures at my multiply. CLICK HERE!

Girl Talk
While watching Lifestyle network...

Me: Kasi Mommy mas may freedom yung BA majors eh. Pwede sila magspecialize in Advertising or Marketing...

Mom: Pero may edge ka pa rin pag maging CPA ka. Once youre a professional, you can still focus on your other interests and expertise.

Me: Sa bagay...blah blah.

Mom: Siguro pwede na ako magretire after you graduate. Pag may trabaho ka na, aasikasuhin ko na lang yung mga bahay natin. Gagawin nating...blah blah.

Me: Of course, wait till Im a millionaire! *big smile*

Mom: Pero...wag mo pabayaan sarili mo.

*Me thinking Bakit ko naman mapapabayaan sarili ko?*

Mom: You should get a boyfriend.

*Me chokes on peanuts and bursts out laughing*

Mom: Yung hindi makaka-distract sayo. Someone who'll inspire you to work even harder.

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mom: Oh bakit ka na naman tumatawa? Im serious.

Me: :|

Oh Mother. LOL.


- n|x - was loved at 1:15 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]