Tuesday, May 15, 2007


The beach...at last!
AIESEC UPD's Year Planning-Seminar
Al Fresco Resort, Matabungkay, Lian, Batangas

From the unbearable karaoke singers, sex-y couple, 35-peso slippers, She's The Man marathon, drool-sessions over Channing Tatum, serious brainstorming, birth of *kaching* ideas, beach leg of "cheter" photoshoot, beer-pouring, lost earrings, volleyball and futsal on sand, drunken games, down to the very emo ultimate bonding experiences, my first ever plansem was definitely a blast! Woot!

Let the photos speak for themselves :D

*because im only on dial-up now, the photos are taking ages to load, so just visit the pictures at my multiply!*

- n|x - was loved at 8:59 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]