Tuesday, May 01, 2007


Of accessories & the past
Past #1:
I heard he broke up with his girlfriend because of seemingly very valid reasons. He's had his heart broken more than once already. He deserves this break from it all.

Past #2:
Everyone's dying to know what the real score is.
Just Imagine my anxiety and plight.

Okay, just to make things clear. By past I mean it in the very sense of the word.

***
An excerpt from a conversation with my best friend:

Nikki Librada: see
Nikki Librada: mas masaya maging single
Nikki Librada: :))
Danielle: HAHAHAHAHA
Danielle: i have to agree
Danielle: lol
Danielle: deh joke lang
Danielle: hahaha
Nikki Librada: D hahaha
Nikki Librada: remember the time when you referred to mikey as your accessory?
Danielle: yeahhh
Danielle: why?
Danielle: did he get mad?
Nikki Librada: haha no
Nikki Librada: now, alexis and i refer to -CENSORED- as "accessories"
Nikki Librada: we want accessories too
Nikki Librada: haha
Danielle: HAHAHAHAHA!
Danielle: got it from E!
Danielle: lol. they call paris hilton's boys her accessories
Danielle: hahah
Nikki Librada: hahahah
Nikki Librada: nice
Nikki Librada: :))
Danielle: so there. yey.
Danielle: eh ikaw naman marami eh
Nikki Librada: wala akong nasusuot eh
Nikki Librada: o:
Nikki Librada: hahaha
Danielle: walang nagkakasya
Danielle: hahahahaha
Nikki Librada: hahaha.. oo. either nahuhulog kasi maluwag, or di man lang magkasya
Nikki Librada: lol
Danielle: hahahaha! exactly! it's amazing!
Danielle: hahaaha!!!
Danielle: bloggable
Danielle: lol
Nikki Librada: exactly what i was thinking :))

It sounds kupal, I know, but the people who know me will get what I mean.

We shall talk more soon hun. See you! :)

- n|x - was loved at 10:55 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]