Monday, July 16, 2007


with or without the red cape
Aiming high is only good until youve fallen of the ledge from looking too far ahead. It is never wrong to dream big and believe that you can do things that youve never done before, except that, of course, you actually have to know how to get them done to cease the dream from being what it is.

I took in more than I could swallow, and here I am choking at my little mistakes that have piled up right in my face. I tried and tried more than I could have ever imagined - walking in the middle of the night, staying up until the morning, and even rushing through the day - trying to cope with the demands of my responsibilities. But I was too overwhelmed, too tired, and too disheartened.

I never wanted to appear weak and helpless, but now that I am, I admit to losing faith and losing ground. People tell me to "chill" and "relax" all the time, but thats pretty hard to do when you feel like youre letting other people down for every idle second you spend for yourself.

I had to learn the hard way - but it doesnt stop there.

The learning will continue, and this time, I know and will do better.


Thank you for keeping me going.

- n|x - was loved at 2:04 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]