Sunday, December 19, 2004


Batangueña ako.
Great…just great.

I sit here and gaze upon the bluntness of this computer screen with a printed purple number one on its upper left corner. This boy is sitting right next to me playing some RPG with monsters and palms and stuff. There are 5 more young boys near me, and my cousin, Marian, is a computer away from me (she’s at computer number 3). Oh, and the name of the boy beside me is “Ferdi” which reminded me of, well, my friend Ferdi whom I was texting last night. Lol. And the Ferdi beside me just hollered “Yea, boi!!” to the boy opposite him…” Sheesh.

If you’re wondering why I’m blabbing about PC#1 and Ferdi (which I’m assuming you are), it’s because I’m here at a small internet café inside my lolo’s village in Lipa, Batangas. Yes, sa Batangas po. My parents are both from this province…my mom’s from San Jose and my Dad’s from Lipa, so I can say that I am a..err..batangueña. Hehe..

Anyway, so why am I here? Yesterday was the 40th day after my great grand lola’s death. I don’t know what you call it..but yea, the 40 days thing (hihi..) Too bad we didn’t make it to the “padasal” on time…we were late (as usual…family ko pa :o) But we got to talk to our relatives and stuff when we were there (in San Jose, that is) and I super miss my cousins there too. I have a lot of cousins there who are older than me, so I get to talk to them and stuff pa. I’m especially closer to 3 cousins of mine…Joy, Baby, and Tin-Tin. We’ve been through a lot. From “making sungkit” the mangoes from our lola’s land (haha) to talks about boyfriends and heartbreaks…we’ve been through them all. We’’ve laughed a whole lot of laughs together..we even act like 6-year-olds at times…but we too have definitely cried a sea of tears. Like just 2 days after my birthday this year, Tin-Tin’s father (my tito) was shot and murdered for some unknown reason (actually, it was a case of mistaken identity..which made the pain even worse for us) –Sigh-
Oh well, a lot of things have changed since then. And I hope these changes have all been better for us. ;)

I should stop typing about history and start talking about NOW coz as I take a peek at the lower right corner of this computer.. It says: “|Time left: 14 min 10 sec” –Sigh-

I wanna go home!!
I’ll be home by tonight..by I wanna go home now!
Sheesh..
Sorry for being pathetic again.
It’s a girl’s thing. You know…
I’ve been curling up in pain since last night...and due to my lack of things to do, I just try to ignore the fact that…blood..is…okay, never mind. I might sicken the guys who read my blogs if I narrate what happens during a girl’s..err..period. Lol.

Time left: 11 min 30 sec

Hmm..
Oh, I also attended Simbang Gabi this morning! I think it’s called Misa de Gallo actually..hehe..
But I woke up at 4:00 am (despite the fact that I slept at around 12 already :o)
It was my first time to attend mass that early. I went with my Tita and cousin.
I love the weather here in Batangas. It was super duper cold! Talo pa aircon! Haha. Everyone had jackets on and I could see that not many people had the guts to bathe themselves with water before going to Church due to the extremely cold weather. (and yes, I too didn’t take a bath before attending mass..haha..:p)
The mass was okay, it even seemed to me that the mass only took like 30 minutes or something.
There were a lot of teenagers in the Church too…(majority of them were…guys. Hahaha..)
But anyway, I just really love the morning weather here. Yung tipong masarap may kayakap habang naglalakad ka..lalo na ngayon Christmas pa. Lol.. (You can slap me now. :D)

Time left: 5 min 50 sec

Oh no, I guess I gotta go.
Hope I get to go home in a while already.
Whoever you are reading this blog of mine, thanks for taking the time off to read my pointless thoughts. :D

& oh yea, Merry Christmas everyone ! :D

- n|x - was loved at 1:45 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]