Friday, December 31, 2004


Smallville Soundtrack
Im a fan of Smallville.
Im love Tom Welling.
Im a supergurl-wannabe.
I wanna be with superman.

Nyahaha..Ang labo. Dont mind that. :D
Anyway, I was watching a replay of an episode of Smallville last night. Though I think I've watched that episode for like the third time already, it was still definitely worth watching. ;)
It was this episode wherein Clark asked Chloe to be his date to this dance (remided me of the prom Ö). Lana was also saying goodbye to her then boyfriend, Whitney. But the "main event" here would be the storm, or rather the twisters/tornadoes. I shall not spill any more details, but here's the catch. Chloe's world was turned around when Clark finally asked her to that dance. Being the best friend and all (but we all know she fell for Clark..), being with Clark that night was something big for her and I think Clark even promised Chloe that this time, he wouldn't leave her. But then, when the twisters came about, Lana was on the verge of facing great danger, so at the last minute, Clark, of course, left Chloe at the dance and sped off to save Lana. :(
I know I'm not much of a storyteller, but I hope you got how the story went. I couldn't help but feel sorry for Chloe. :( Haay..

Anyway, enough of the mushy and sad stuff. To those who are looking for songs they can download, try these on for size. It's the tv series' soundtrack. I love most of the songs in it, and I think it's one hell of a compilation. Too bad, I don't have a cd with these songs yet *ahem*ahem* Lol..But anyway, here they are:

Artist - Song
Bruce Hornsby - The Way It Is
Eagle-Eye Cherry-Long Way Around
Stereoblis - Eight Half Letters
Embrace - Wonder
The Calling - Unstoppable
Fear the Clown - Inside The Memories
Jude - Everything I Own
Capitol Eye -Let's Go
Stereophonics- Maybe
Lifehouse-Everything
Remy Zero - Save Me (Smallville Theme Song)
Papa Roach - Last Resort
Weezer - Island In The Sun
Cake - Love You Madly
Better Than Ezra - I Do
Aeon Spoke - Damaged
Turin Brakes -Underdog (Save Me)
The Calling-Wherever You Will Go
Zed Silencer - Renegade Fighter
Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood
Sum 41 - Motivation
Fuel - Bad Day
Third Eye Blind - Never Let You Go
Binocular - You


**Smallville site, click here

**...it speaks for me...Ö
(From "Save Me" by Remy Zero)

Somebody save me
Let your waters break right through
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it
Just save, save
Come on
I've been waiting for you


- n|x - was loved at 11:19 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]