Thursday, January 27, 2005


Hassle.
I dont have anything to rant about today.
I still have a lot to do.
I havent even passed my reflection notebook in CL yet. Haha.
VERY RESPONSIBLE OF ME. :))

I have to pack my stuff for the retreat pa tomorrow.
Hassle.
Im running out of clothes.
If only women can go places wearing nothing. . .
Naked.
Barenaked.
I wonder what the world would be like if that were legal.
I bet the guys are fantasizing about it now.
Lol.

Anyway, I think its pretty obvious that I left my brain somewhere else.
I wont be able to blog starting Friday till Sunday.
Ill be out the whole weekend.
Sana madaming c98 na pumunta.
Haay.
Im obviously not in the mood to write about anything with sense, so. . .
Ciao. ;)

Where do we go nobody knows?

Don't even say you're on your way down,

God gave you style and gave you grace

And put a smile upon your face, ah yeah



- n|x - was loved at 7:46 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]