Wednesday, January 26, 2005


Life.

Believe it or not, I cried thrice today.
Believe it.


Call me pathetic, call me a crybaby, but my ultra-puffy eyes should be enough evidence to how much of a loser I am.
Hehe.

1) I cried while the whole batch was watching Mga Munting Tinig. I didn’t exactly sob SOB, but I wasn’t able to hold back the tears, especially during the scene where Popoy and his father died. The story portrayed the sad reality that most Filipinos are facing. But nonetheless, the movie was awe-inspiring. I liked the way the movie flowed. No wonder its an internationally-acclaimed movie. Too bad not too many Filipinos bothered to watch it. Tsk tsk.

Oh, and ,Popoy reminded me of my prospect too. Haha. Right Da? =P

2) I fell asleep a few hours after I got home. I was still wearing my skirt and my sando then coz I didnt have enough strength and willpower to even raise my body from my comfy bed. I was too tired. =O And I was frustrated. I was really pissed at some blinding realization I made last night. Owel. My frustration and annoyance was overwhelming. I shed a few teardrops for that too. Labo noh? =P

3) I watched another movie this afternoon. Ive seen this film for like 5 times already, coz if theres one local movie that id always be willing to watch, it would be ANAK. It starred Vilma Santos and Claudine Baretto. I cry EVERY TIME I watch that movie. There were even instances where Id cry scene after scene. And even after the movie ended, youd still find me curled up at the corner of my bed, with a pack of tissue on one hand, and Vicks vaporub on the other. The character of the mother in the movie reminds me of my Mom. But my mom is. . . lets just say, harder to decipher. As Ive said over and over again, Ive got a weird weird weird family. We shout, but we dont talk. We hear, but we don’t listen. Were happy, but were weird. I love my family. . . but I probably would love myself more if I had a seemingly-normal-happy family. =O


Enough of the drama. =P
Nothing much happened today. After we were dismissed this morning, I went straight home.
I was actually allowed to go to ATC, and my bus even passed by Town to drop off my brother, but I decided not to go down. Weird.


Weird. . .


Life is unfair.
Kens status pokes ones consciousness. Coz the reality of it is too blinding.
Biology defines life as = the metabolic activity of protoplasm. But there are times when it seems even worse than that.
Im not miserable. In fact Im a very lucky girl.
But whenever I hear about someone elses misery, I tend to carry the burden with him.
I just cant seem to NOT CARE. And that’s the bad part. Coz Im always there to give advice, to say this and that, to do these things for that person. . .But I never quite learned how to deal with my own burdens.

Life is never fair.
And perhaps it’s a good thing for most of us that its not.
And we haven’t any other choice right?
Unless you want to jump off that 20-storey building and gasp for you last intake of air, you have no other way to go but straight ahead.
Life isn’t always that bad.
The secret of life isn’t just to live.
But to have something worthwhile to live for.

I may be sounding like Sir Cortel now, but thats a fact we all have to accept.
What else can we ever want in our lives anyway, but happiness and contentment.
We only live once. . . but if we make the most out of every second of our existence, I think once is enough.


Wow.
I sound profound today.
Thats cool. Haha.
My statements sound like those quotes you send to people you care for but you dont have the guts to send mushy stuff to them yet. Lol.
Okay, Im smiling now.
Enough of the deep stuff. Why waste my time pondering on life like this?
I better just live it ;)

*Sleep will not come to this tired body now.Peace will not come to this lonely heart. There are some things I'll never live without, but I want you to know that I need you right now. ("In the arms of sleep" - Smashing Pumpkins)


- n|x - was loved at 7:30 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]