Friday, February 18, 2005


4:05 pm
This was my blog last Tuesday.>>>

I was scanning through the documents saved here in my PC when I saw the filename VALENTINES in my brother s folder. My grade 7 brother is the last person I expect to be fond of the mushy day of hearts, and so, thait got me all curious and I decided to check it out.
At first I thought, its probably a love letter he wrote for his cute crush, or maybe its an article about something like What To Give Your Love This Valentines Day.
But noooooo.
Guess what it was.


It contained the instructions on how to give your sweetheart personalized chocolates this valentines IN RAGNAROK WORLD. Lol.


I couldnt stop laughing after reading the whole thing.

I thought for a while there that my little bwoder was already growing up, but it really didnt come as a surprise to me to find out that it was just about Ragnarok.

Actually, I think I know who my brother s crush is.
I met this former classmate of his before. Shes a pretty little girl and we used to always say hi to each other.
Ive always suspected that she was the girl my brother liked.
And ever since my brother owned his own phone, that suspicion was confirmed.

I was scanning through his phonebook one day, and as I saw the name of the girl, I wasnt too surprised either to find that my brother put a smiley after her name.
Isnt that cute?

Lol.


I used to do that too actually. =))
Id place a smiley face, or worse. . . a heart, after my crush s name in my phonebook.
Whenever he texts me or calls me, youd see with this nasty grin on my face.
Im not like those other girls who try their bestest not to show that they get kilig.
More often than not, whenever I feel butterflies in my stomach, with matching stars around my head, I either end up shrieking, jumping, singing, laughing, or grinning crazily.

Hehe.

I miss that feeling though.
I love it when I see my friends feel all kilig he did this, or he said that
Thats why I oftentimes think. . . ako kaya? Kelan ulit?

I formulated an answer to that question at exactly 4:05 pm today.
Well, it isnt exactly THE answer, but its one way for me to get out of the stupid rut that I am in. . . again.
I got things all tangled up. . .again.
I made things even worse. . . for me. . . for them. . .again.
And I realized, while munching on some chips at the parking lot this afternoon, that thats the last thing I need right now.
Complications.
Masyado na magulo.
If I pursue and follow what that organ inside my chest is hollering at me, Id probably end up crying again anyway, so why bother?
Right?

Im much better without IT anyway.
It may have made me smile.
Its actually one of the reasons why I smile everday.
But then, its the very same reason why I cried last night too. =o

So. . .

As a conclusion, my friend and I decided, at 4:15 pm today, to pursue our pedophile-statuses? Lol.
We both have crushes in the lower batches, and we both like ? mortal, gullible, human beings in our batch.
And we weighed our options.
Or at least thats what I think we did.

Let me spare you from the lousy details.
Basta as a result of our pathetic pondering about them, we realized that weve been barking on the wrong trees.
Actually, her chosen tree is okay.

VERY
okay.
VERY VERY
okay.
My tree on the other hand, is. . .well, the WRONG tree.

So, we therefore concluded that being pedophiles for now would be the way to go.

Lol.

Nothings wrong with having to crush on someone born a few days, weeks, months, or even years, before you.

Its been quite rampant in our school anyway, so we wont seem that unusual.

Right?

Hehe.

And besides, a crush is just exactly what it is.

A crush.

If by chance we find out that these boys have a crush on us too, then good for us.

LOL.

Okay.
That probably sounded. . .uh, rather pathetic.
Whats new, right?

But anyway, this is just probably my way of coping with the i.barked.at.the.wrong.tree thing.
Im fortunate enough to have mother nature grant me other more RIGHT trees.
And so, I shall use that luck of mine to my advantage.


Watch out TREE, coz here I come.


LOL. =D


- n|x - was loved at 6:11 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]