Wednesday, March 16, 2005


Pick up lines
Pick-up lines by the Signs

Aries I'm on fire. Can I run through your sprinkler? -> lol. Im an Arian/Ariean? =))

Taurus I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.

Gemini Do you have any overdue library books? 'Cause you've got the word "fine" written all over.

Cancer Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the person I'm going to marry.

Leo Is it hot in here, or is it just me?

Virgo Baby, you must be a broom, 'cause you just swept me off my feet.

Libra If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be walking through my garden forever.

Scorpio Your place or mine?

Sagittarius Hi, I'm writing a term paper on the finer things in life. Can I interview you?

Capricorn Have you always been this cute, or did you have to work at it?

Aquarius You're hot. You must be the reason for global warming.

Pisces Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?


- n|x - was loved at 8:56 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]