Monday, June 13, 2005


stress-relievers.

got this from [maica]

Things you enjoy, even when no one around you wants to go out and play. What lowers your stress/blood pressure/anxiety level? Make a list, post it to your journal... and then tag 5 friends and ask them to post it to theirs.

1. Staying in my room, staring at the ceiling (which I can only do when Im at the edge of my mattress because of, like my cousin put it, my bed’s 2nd floor) with raindrops in the background, while brooding over the meaning of life (and everything else).


2. Reading my friends’ and other people’s online journals. Reading articles from Peyups.com.


3. Being massaged or tickled. Taking a long shower. Swaying in our duyan under the trees with the wind in my face.


4. Eating! Sweets. Fruits. Spicy food.


5. Writing poetry. Writing an entry here or in my diary. Doodling. Drawing. Scribbling.


6. The color green. Or white. Landscapes. Gardens. Bodies of Water. The sky. The sky at night. Stars. Flowers.


7. Playing the piano. Listening to someone play the guitar. Hearing someone sing.


8. Listening to songs of yesteryears AND singing to them (which causes stress to other people, hehe).


9. Receiving quotes, text messages, offline messages, friend requests, etc. (haha)


10. Getting lots and lots of sleep. Having dreams (not the scary, weird ones but the fantasy-filled, close-to-reality, magical ones)

passing it on to
-anyone ;)


- n|x - was loved at 5:18 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]