Thursday, September 29, 2005


got this from justin. :P
SURVEY

1.FIRST NAME Dominique :P

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mom was reading an article from the newspaper when she saw the name “Dominique”

3. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? YEEEES. Pathetic huh? :P

4. WHICH FINGER IS YOUR FAVORITE? my pointing finger?

5. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Thursday night when I was uber badvibes (only to find out that my irritation was caused by my “monthly visitor”)

6. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really. My classmates love it when I write in script. But I suck at writing in print.

7. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAL? Mr. Teo’s chicken fillet 8. ANY BAD HABITS?im too kikay – salamingkera. I sing too much. Lol.

8. ANY BAD HABITS? im too kikay – salamingkera. I sing too much. Lol.

9. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING CD ON THE SHELF? A1’s "By Demand" album (sobrang crush ko nun si Ben Adams, the guy with the long hair, ahaha)

10. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? of course. I’d love myself! :P

11. HAVE YOU EVER TOLD A SECRET YOU SWORE NOT TO TELL? "minor" secrets lang. ahihi. :P

12. DO LOOKS MATTER? id be a hypocrite if I say no. but once you’ve come to know a person really well, they wouldn’t matter at all…

13. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? pigging out, going online, writing, singing, dancing (in short, I go crazy)

14. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? my room. It’s a whole new dimension, unknown to everyone else but me. (alien sound) lol.

15. DO YOU TRUST OTHERS EASILY? YES. And sometimes, that’s not a good thing…o:

16. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Jennifer! My pink dollie! And this gargantuan stuffed dog. I always wanted a dog, but since my parents didn’t allow us to have one, I just settled for a lifeless pup.

17. WHAT CLASS IN SCHOOL DO YOU THINK IS TOTALLY USELESS? totally? How about Art? Eow. I dunnow. Hihi.

18. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? uh huh, obviously.

19. DO YOU USE SARCASM? AY HINDE. Lol.

20. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A MOSH PIT? nope

21. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? confidence, humor, sensitivity, chivalry, loyalty, sweetness, brains, etc. :P

22. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? nikki, nix, kinx, nikkikay, nikkipots, nikkitot, nikay, kikay, etc.

23. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? definitely!!!!! its in my list of things to do before i die. :P

24. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not all the time, pag tinatamad, basta tanggal. haha.

25. DO YOU THINK THAT YOU HAVE STRONG POINTS? of course :D

26. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ice cream FLAVOR? chocopeanut and cookies and cream

27. WHAT'S YOUR SHOE SIZE? 7 - 8

28. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE COLORS? purple, white, black, aquamarine blue, red

29.HOW MANY WISDOM TEETH DO YOU HAVE? none yet . hihi.

30. WHO DO YOU MISS MOST RIGHT NOW? *grins*

31. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? if they want to.

32. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the television. (pinoy big brother, haha)

33. LAST THING YOU ATE. jana and chrissie’s chocolate cake!

34. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my daddy :D

35. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? eyes, smile, voice. =)

36. DO YOU THINK THAT UR EVER GOING TO GET MARRIED? NO. seriously, I don’t think im gonna be able to walk down the aisle. Haha. But hopefully, I don’t end up an old maid. =O Lol.

37. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Great. My day started really slow but eventually it got better. :P

38. FAVORITE DRINK? Choco Banana shake.

39. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRInk? I don’t really drink. :P

40. FAVORITE SPORT? dancing (it IS a sport)

41. HAIR COLOR? dark brown? Black?

42. EYE COLOR? brown

43. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? IF SO ARE THEY COLORED OR CLEAR? nope

44. SIBLINGS? 3 younger. Derrick, Deni, and Nino

45. FAVORITE MONTH? December, Feb, March, August? Hihi.

46. FAVORITE food? chocnut. Taho. Pizza. Pasta. Hehe.

47. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Land of the Dead (gory!)

48. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? December 24 or March 27 (bakit kaya? Hehe)

49. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT? YES. Haha. Bleh :P

50. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter. (gusto ko malamig, haha)

51. HUGS OR KISSES? both. :P

52. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? the former

53. WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? people who are bored

55. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? the secret, the five people you meet in heaven

56. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? daga. (ambaduy, shet :P)

- n|x - was loved at 7:53 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]