Wednesday, November 23, 2005


Oh happy day
Im too tired and lazy to type anything, so Im just gonna post some pics here.
With that laziness comes a load of contentment with a hint of confusion, yes, but still uplifting nonetheless. :)

Happy Birthday Ma!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Im still stuffed with pizza and cake! Haha.
17 ka na! Luv you to bits! Im glad you loved the surprise! =P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to IC's house today with my music groupmates.
My eyes lost their innocence. (This is a scary story. Our CL teacher might burst out in rage once she finds out...haha)
And I have a new crush-crushan. Bwahaha.
Ill blog about this some other time.
Ill just put the CRAZY pics from my phone. Hahaha.
More to come from ICs cam.=D

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
1: Yeah, parehong basa buhok namin. Loooong story.
2: Crazy wig, baybeh.
3: Errr. Wala lang. Bitin pag 2 lang eh. Haha. And my hair's supposed to be straight there. =D
Oh, and my hair was straightened today by a flat iron. Mas bagay daw sakin. Haha. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Speaking of hair, heres Nicco Ramos' hair. Hahahahah.
Double poknat pare.
Naggupitan kasi ng buhok yung mga kaklase ko last week.
It all started with Kryon playing with my hair. He probably cut a few inches! Grrr. Lol.
Tapos yun na, gantihan na. Haha. Laftrip. =P

Anyway, gotta go now.
Last Fair na ng batch namin tomorrow! Waaaaaah.
Might as well enjoy every minute of it! =D

- n|x - was loved at 10:52 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]