Tuesday, April 18, 2006


just a thought
i love how people pretend they dont care at all when they actually really do.
i love how you can catch them pretending or sneaking around just so you wont notice.
i love how they hate being obvious.
i love how they deny.
i love how you can see in their eyes that what theyre doing or saying is contrary to what they really feel.

thats what makes me love them.
hahahahahahahahahhaha. :)

***
im off to diliman again this afternoon.
turns out Lav found a place to stay in already (where Em Castro and Sab Soriano is staying/stayed), but my Mom might opt to choose the one in Katipunan.
bleh.

whoever out there is in need of a roommate, or who knows of a dorm/apartment i can stay in (near UP of course), message me please. thank you. :)

buti na lang my classes dont start till June I think. unlike those people in Taft. nyaha :P

okay. let me get back to Solid Snake now. >:)
ill play Nina Williams in a while too.
or maybe John Cena or Rey Mysterio or something.
or defeat CaoCao and Cao Pi again. bwahaha >:)

- n|x - was loved at 11:56 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]