Sunday, May 07, 2006


a very tiring day (Sunday)
*Go on and stalk me like you do. I know you do.*

I am so exhausted not only from the heat but from all the things I did today. From driving to pigging out to crying like a baby - I think Ive had enough for one day.

*Woke up at 6am after having had only 3 hours of sleep.
*Went to Church and only realized then that it was our parish's feast day today. St. Peregrine Parish. Fiesta, la la la.

*Went to Sta. Rosa again.
And because the house was still under construction, the big rocks and the big patches of grass acted as my sanctuaries for a few hours or so.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are shots taken of the park right in front of the house, and one of the few reasons why I so want to stay there already.

*Drove my brothers to the court to watch them play basketball.
Yay! I had my hand on the wheels again after decades of not being able to do so.

*Went to Tagaytay to have lunch at Dencio's. A 20-minute drive from our house to the Welcome to Tagaytay sign. Not bad.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*Went back to La Residencia to chat with neighbors.

*Went to my Tita's other house back here in Muntinlupa where I met with all my other cousins.

*We then all went back to our house (here), to have dinner.
And since our helper is out, I had to be the all-around nanny, cook-helper, yaya, chimay, etc.
They were all impressed by my skills which I have so fervently been practising the whole summer, and all gave a final verdict: I am sorta-semi-eligible to be a housewife. Hahaha.

And to add to all the stress, a total of 10 kids were inside my room. Believe me, I counted. To think my room isnt even big enough for me. Guess they were all drawn by the magic of the my krypton-like PC.

***
Thats all for now. Maybe I can upload more pics to my multiply tomorrow.

- n|x - was loved at 11:30 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]