Sunday, April 30, 2006


panaginip na walang katapusan
* Sa ilog ang mundo'y tahimik. Akoy nakikinig sa awit ng hangin. Habang kayo'y hinihintay. Na sana'y dumating bago magdilim*


I just realized how seemingly normal it is for guys to think about kissing or making out with their girls. (Note: I thought of writing this after having chatted with several guys who mentioned this at least once in our conversations) Not that that's their only intention, but it never fails to pop out from the back of their minds. What it is about snogging and yuckily exchanging saliva or something that guys dream of, I do not know. (Okay, maybe not the saliva part, but you get what I mean) Amidst their undying admiration and liking for the girl of their dreams, the part where their heads start to close in on the lady's lovely lips is never forgotten. Im not saying its evil for testosterone-filled humans to think that, I guess I just need a logical explanation to understand why.


On another note, I am amused with my younger brother, Derrick, who is an incoming high school sophomore. I was 110% sure he had a girlfriend, and am now 80% sure they already broke up. Evidences of his heartbreak were undoubtedly showing (ex: YM status about dying, pain, love), but what annoys me is the fact that he hasnt stopped texting ever since. I know I also went through that stage of not being able to let go of my cellphone for even one minute, but I would have to say that his case is more serious. Im not sure if he's remained "textmates" with his ex-girlfriend, but what Im sure of is that he hasnt been texting the same girl. He joked around with me and my Mom once that he is good friends with a looot of girls. "Puro best friends ko lahat babae eh..." he said. Nothing's unusual with that I guess, being the girl that I am, most of my best friends are guys. BUT, (to cut this blabbing) I have enough reason to believe that he's courting more than one girl. O: Lets hope thats not the case, or else Ill have to give him a dose of my Joe d'Mango lectures.

Interesting facts:
My little brother's crush's name is Dominique. Nickname: Nikki.
My other brother's crush's name is Nicole.
Hahaha.

***

My family and I went to Batangas and Sta. Rosa again today. I indulged in the pleasure of some of my simple food joys: mangga with bagoong and suman!

We got bored in Sta. Rosa, so my brothers and I started going around the park which was right in front of our house there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me on the rope bridge.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me looking stupid. (Candid!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me nowhere.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me and my brother finally looking at the camera phone.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And this is me senti/emo. (Tabing ilog? Haha!)

Its only 2:06am and I am SLEEPY already. Achievement at last! Changing my late night habits sure has helped me fix my body clock. Im off to dreamland now! Byee! :)


*Sa ilog ang mundo'y may himig. Di sana magpalit ang awit ng hangin. Habang kayo'y hinihintay. Mata'y may ngiti puso'y nananabik.*

- n|x - was loved at 11:57 AM
[link to post] [3 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]