Monday, June 12, 2006


changes
This eez eet!

Ive begun packing my bags. I always knew that picking out what clothes to wear was hard, but I didnt think it was this confusing. The freshies in Diliman supposedly stand-out on their first week because they all look so overdressed in campus. I dont want to look like that. Simple tees and jeans would do.

Were leaving for Sta. Rosa too in a while. My room is to be colored purple. The light-frame-thingy is purple. I already have the sofa-bed delivered here a few weeks ago...and yes, its also purple. So what's my favorite color? :P

Aaaah. Changes, changes, changes.
Its scary.
But Im loving it! :)

- n|x - was loved at 8:36 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]