Saturday, June 17, 2006


i survived
I survived my 1st week in UP.

Its like indulging in ice cream under the scorching sun.
Its like diving into a pool full of chlorinated water.
Its like losing tons of sweat and gaining pints of knowledge.
Its like turning into a deeper shade of maroon.
Its like raising banners and finding pleasure in shouting at people.
Its like being the nerd along with all the nerds.
Its like being sosy and jologs at the same time.
Its like...THE REAL WORLD.

Thats all there is to it.

If I survive my 5 years in that campus, then I can finally live up to being "Supergirl".
Im dead tired from walking, commuting, waiting, fanning, talking, writing, asking, laughing - but UP still is definitely where I want to be.

Okay. This was a lousy post. But I dont care. Haha.
My dysfunctional brain's too drained. Just felt like updating.

Oh how I missed the world wide web. :X

And by the way, for those people who now stay in QC, if you guys ever need a lunchmate/dinnermate/gimmick-buddy/commute-buddy or if youre just plain bored, Im just a call/text away! :)

- n|x - was loved at 12:03 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]