Sunday, June 18, 2006


missing the good ol life
We used to think that if we knew one, we knew two, because one and one are two. We are finding that we must learn a great deal more about `and'.
—Sir Arthur Eddington

2 + 2 = 4

Ive known this all my life.
"One and one two, two and two for, three and threeeee is six for me..."

But did you know that it can take up to 132 levels of proof using axioms and subtheorems just to prove that one measly line?! Thats 132 lines of nothing but math!

And oh my gahd, I have to read 101 pages on the Greeks and how Political Theory began. Thats only for Monday. I still have to read 4 other books from Plato, Aristotle, Locke, Montesquieu to Burke, Rousseau and Kant! To think I only encountered those names a few times in my HS life, I did not EVER want to read hundreds of pages about them. O:

I still have TONS of reading and writing to do aside from all that.
STRESS! O:

Damn. I miss High School soooo bad. O:

***
In other un-nerdy news, I have an autographed copy of Sitti's album! Yay!
Ive been listening to all the tracks for days! Its my current stress-reliever.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh oh, and she was a former member of the org I want to join in my college too. Isnt that cool?
Hahaha. Wala lang. :)

- n|x - was loved at 9:58 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]