Friday, December 15, 2006


feeling good :)
Note: This was typed Wednesday night. (Now I know that I really need to register to my dorm's WiFi already. Lol)

December 13, 06

After reviving my closet from its cluttered death, and doing a make-over on my poor overused dorm room bed, I readied myself for lengthy sleep I so well deserved. But after 6 decades of my rose-scented maroon beads, I felt that the day I just had deserved more recognition and reminiscence. I just couldnt let it pass without putting into words how everything that had happened on the 13th of December fattened my heart.

***

Our first Math100 long exam, as ridiculously easy as it was (compared to Math17), was victimized by my anxiety attack. I have now proven that I cant stay lax before an exam even if I had already studied for it a few days before the actual date. I felt uneasy thinking all along that the problems were too easy, ergo, carelessness took over. Boo. Anyway, enough of that.
Oh and Starbucks was a bad choice over Bo's Coffee, but having good friends right beside me, going crazy over unfamiliar limits, was no mistake. :)

Moving on...

Another choice I had to make was to either go to JMA's TBA or attend AIESEC's PCMC visit. I have always had the latter in my list of things-to-do-before-I-die, and so I decided to remain loyal to my first org (along with Chrissie's swaying) and went to the Philippine Children's Medical Center instead. The overwhelming condition of the children we met there broke my heart. Seeing those tender bodies in pain at a very young age shook my optimism, but despite how everything seemed so unfair to them, seeing those little children's hopeful eyes made me admire them all the more - for their strength, will, and desire to get better and simply live.

And thats when I realized...thats something most of us should stop taking for granted.

My prayers will now include baby boy, Sanjoe, Thrischa, Ian, Carlo...and all the other children who are in need of God's healing. Pray for them too :)

***

Walking through SM North's crowded floors twice in a day is no joke. But if youve got great company with you, with a common goal to find that perfect gift for Kris Kringle, and tons of laughs to share, it will all be worth it. Never mind that you walked along the polluted streets of Quezon City and hogged the MRT's airconditioning, or ditched your daintiness by challenging each other to a game of arcade racing, drumming, or hand-swooshing (whateveryoucallthatcoolgame, haha). As long as youre having fun, it still pays off to feel like a kid again.

Oh btw Chri, a nice necklace with a pendant would do. Or chocolates. Or anything purple. Hihi. :P

***

AIESEC's Christmas party made me laugh so hard that my insides still hurt until now. The small gathering kept the whole thing intimate, and even though we ended early, the fun generated by the weird games compensated for everything else. So maybe I was put in three Sukebes and randomly selected for the dating game (hahaha), but what the heck, I had fun. I was stuffed at the end too, so what more could I ask for, right? :) <3 AIESEC UPD!

***

As incoherent as this entry may seem, these paragraphs cant contain the fulfillment resonating within me now. It just feels so good to have, and to share.
It just feels so damn good. :)

Its 2:30 am and Im still awake.
I have a 10am class tomorrow.
AdCore meeting at 11:30.
PE (ang hirap ng streetdance) at 2. (Note: Chrissie and I cut PE yesterday and stayed at the JMA tambayan instead. Hahaha!)
@Week OC meeting at 2:30.
@Week planning with Alexis at Bo's Coffee Club at whatever time.
And (insert surprise plans here) <---(Note: Guess this transpired after all. Instead of going to Bo's, we ended up going to SM North AGAIN :P)

Whew!
Good night :)


P.S. - "If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and just forget the world?" was in my dream the other day. I just remembered. :O Wth? Haha!

***
December 15, 06

Yesterday (December 14), was a repeat of my feeling-good day. From enjoying Dance Maniax, eating at Cerealicious, to singing Jologs songs while waiting for a cab - all these and more have been keeping me on a high. Thank you to the people who made that possible. :)

Im off to BA in a while.
Were supposedly "watching" the Oblation run later. Lets just see if I muster enough willpower and dignity to even stand anywhere near those naked men. Haha!
Im excited to watch the Lantern Parade for the first time ever tonight! I even invited my family to come. Yay!

Anyhoo, here's to another feeling-good day! :P

- n|x - was loved at 9:39 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]