Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Sta Rosa sleepover/Tagaytay Trip
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

these pictures are worth a lot alright.
The memories that come with them are PRICELESS. :)

more pics at my multiply! :)

Im still sick. Boo. :|
Hope I get allowed to go to Marge's party. I CANT miss that. And Raffy's party too. WUAH. Sorry I missed your birthday celebration Dixie. :(

Uploading pics has been a pain in the bum! Ive tried uploading in multiply, in yahoo, and even in photobucket, but it still takes me hours to even upload a few pics. Somebody save me from this uploading hell. Haha!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE! :)

P.S. - Its surprising how my blog's gotten more hits again. Heavy blog traffic, eh? Must be because most people are on their Christmas break already - more idle time to spend on stalking maybe? Haha! People, tag me please! Comments and tags make me happy! Haha..Leave me a message on the tagboard on the right - just please put your name - scary stalkers not allowed. And dont use my name either. Wokey? :P

And oh no, how could I have forgotten...

BELATED HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, TEMPORARY MADNESS!:)

http://supergurlnix.blogspot.com turned 2 last December 3!
After 550 posts, who wouldve thought that we would last this long? Haha!
It has acted as my silent confidant and loyal keeper that it's become part of my life already.
Here's to more years of ranting, rejoicing, emo-ness, and love :)

- n|x - was loved at 1:18 AM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]