Sunday, January 07, 2007


Curing my Monday-itis
Maybe its the setting, the time, or the "newness" of everything. Whatever it is, it sure has gotten rid of my once-annoying condition, Monday-itis.

I used to always hate Mondays. The idea of going back to school the next morning when I still had tons of things to do just irked me. I just pleaded God for more sleep time (aka time to watch that movie on HBO) and less sermon from my parents (whenever they hollered "tulog na nikki" from the other room) on Sunday nights. I wanted to see my classmates and friends in school again, of course, but I didn't exactly look forward to the lazy hours of lessons and lectures that I've heard for the nth time already. But now that I've entered college, I guess my annoyance for Mondays has worn off. Never mind that I've got to face Math first thing in the morning or that I still have the rest of the week to wait for until the next weekend. I guess living the life I chose to live when I opted to study in UP gave me the leeway to look forward to every day I wake up to. As far as I can recall, no two days of my freshman year has been the same so far, and that was exactly what I looked for after I graduated from high school - a break from the monotony and constraints that I once had.

Guess I finally found a cure. :)

***
People do come and leave.
Some come at a time when you least expect them and others leave without warning.
Some come into your life so casually and others leave impulsively without regard.
Some come like youve been secretly wanting them to and others leave without you even wanting it.

No matter how hard you wish for them to be where theyre supposed to be, you have no total control over who gets close or who goes away.
But either way, all that youre left with in the end is gratitude that once upon a time, these people were in your lives.


- n|x - was loved at 8:25 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]