Wednesday, January 03, 2007


of egg seats, magical doughnuts, ang granted wishes
Finished 1/3 of my Eng11 paper (my pace was equivalent to one sentence per um, half an hour..haha!), went to the ADMU press to waste 360 bucks on a history textbook with Dale, walked back to Katipunan to eat at World Chicken (for the first time), went back to my dorm but then we realized that we still had some time to spare so we walked back to National, then headed straight to Cello's and had a box of what Dale would like to call "magic" (aahh, truly those doughnuts were magical), then finally went back to my dorm.

Despite having my calorie count at an all time high and getting wet by the rain, twas all worth it.
Oh, and no. 2 on my wishlist has been granted! Thank you! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***
My classes start tomorrow.
NERD MODE: ON :D

- n|x - was loved at 2:27 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]