Tuesday, January 02, 2007


back to reality
I'm already back in my dorm here in Katipunan, but aside from the heaps of readings I have to finish and the many papers I have to get done, I think getting back to reality's the way to go. And more than that, it seems to me like a lot of other things are back to normal. And Im glad. :)

***
On our way to Manila earlier today, I grew tired from observing my Dad change the gears of the van (being the eager and novice female driver that I am), and so I just took pictures of my little bwoder. Haha! I'm gonna miss him again. :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

And dont ask me why he has those shades on. :P

***
I ordered a Tablemate (a foldable table for my dorm) through Home TV Shopping. Lookie at how they made me another (yet unique) way of spelling my nickname:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- n|x - was loved at 10:28 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]