Sunday, December 31, 2006


The last day of oh-six
I cried, I cut myself, and I got burned...

while cooking, that is.

My Dad's an excellent cook, and my Mom even admits it herself. For as long as I can remember, he's dragged me to the kitchen every New Year to help him cut, slice, dice, peel, fry, stir, boil, and grill even. I know I have to seriously learn how to cook on my own (for the sake of my
survival once I start living on my own or uh, get married) but for the meantime, I think Im going to indulge in being the glutton that I am now. *big grin on face*

***
We got home at around 4am this morning after visiting a distant relative's wake. The normal "oh, ang laki laki mo na! Dati ganito ka pa lang kaliit oh!" comments were given of course. It's a good thing they dont know that I had stopped growing since I was sixteen. No matter how hard I try to jump up and down, wishing Id finally hit the door frame, with all the fireworks and noise in the background every New Year, my bones still refuse to spare me even just an inch. But despite that deprivation, (and having brothers who are WAY taller than me already) being vertically-challenged isnt that bad. :P

***
Speaking of brothers, I just found out yesterday that my brothers are HEARTTHROBS!
Nino told me about the time three grade seven girls approached him and asked him if he was Deni's (my other brother) brother. Then he said that they told him that they all had a crush on Deni. *giggles*
And Deni has similar stories about Nino. *giggles some more*

Ang cute, diba? AHAHA! :)

***
Anyway, I only decided to write here coz Im getting really bored from doing my paper for Eng11. I still have to work on another paper for Geog, read a whole book about popular movements (yes, rallies) in the Philippines, and (omygahd) I still have to study for an Exam in Kas1. Boo. Oh, and I still have to finalize things for @week. o:

Guess my break is over. But that wont stop me from saying hello to 2007! :)

- n|x - was loved at 3:38 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]