Monday, January 01, 2007


I know I'm already a day late, but...
A great superrific fantabulous 2007 to everyone! :)

***
Our LAN is busted, and DSL's still reeeeeeaallly slow (thats why I havent flooded my blog yet with useless NewYear-related blabbing), so I guess Im gonna have to be internet-less in my room for a day. I'm going back to Katipunan tomorrow (awww), so that means I have to get back into full nerd mode again. Dare I say that Academics will be topping my list this year? I haven't exactly taken my studies seriously as I should have so that's enough reason for me to turn my attention to other more important stuff (aside from watching movies, eating out, YM EBS, UBEs, orgs, etc.). Haha! :)

And get this, my left eye is sort of swollen. Yes, as in you-look-like-youve-been-punched-by-a-little-girl swollen, only milder. WTF, right? Haha. It already started hurting on New Year's Eve, and when I got up this morning, my left eye was "chinkier" (is that even a word?) than usual. So is this how my whole 2007 is gonna be? Visually-impaired? Chinita, but only on the left? Unequal? My Dad's probably right. Maybe God is trying to teach me a lesson for staying up till 4 am and waking up at 12noon the whole break. If that's the case, then I've already learned my lesson, Lord. I promise I will sleep more and on time once school starts again. So please spare me from this Erik Morales(afterbeingbeatenup) look. O:

Anyhoo, gotta go. I'm hogging my brother's PC again.
He's been playing "Chasing Cars" and "With A Smile" on the guitar the whole day, by the way.
Wala lang. Haha.
And I drove again, but from Muntinlupa to Santa Rosa this time.
Wala lang ulit. Lol.

Someone please save me from Katipunan boredom tomorrow. o:

Again, Happy New Year everyone! :)

- n|x - was loved at 11:09 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]